Privacy Statement for ByClaudia’s
ByClaudia’s may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of processing a business transaction
- Information that you provide to us via contact forms or external downloads such as name, email address, phone number, mailing address and company to request information about our software or services.
- Where permitted, ByClaudia’s may collect information about certain individuals and companies obtained by other parties. This helps us to keep, expand and analyze our administration up to date. But also to identify new customers and offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
ByClaudia’s can use your personal information to:
- Process your request, regarding our software or services, including downloading white papers.
- Collect or send your statements, invoices, or payments to you
- Offer you relevant marketing messages such as email newsletters, marketing information, offers about services. Everything according to the new laws or when requested by you.
When you visit the ByClaudia’s website, a small file is placed on the hard drive of your computer. These so-called Cookies make ByClaudia’s website (s) more useful, by storing information about your preferences. This will make it easier for you to log in and use the website (s) in the future. Cookies do not personally identify an internet user, but a user’s computer is identified. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can set your browser to prevent cookies from being automatically accepted. Open the ‘help’ section of your browser, which explains the different options for handling cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access all functions on our websites.
ByClaudia’s websites can provide cookies for these purposes:
- Analysis – We like to optimize the website by following the users on the website, and thereby improve the user experience
- Saving your previously completed forms – this to save time when filling out new forms.
Our website has social media sharing buttons (so-called widgets) hosted by a third party called ‘Addthis’. These buttons can collect your IP address, which pages you visit and can also set a cookie on your computer to enable proper functionality. Your interaction with these features is governed by the company providing those features. For more information about this, visit the webpage of the respective company.
We track the pages you visit via Google Analytics. We collect aggregated data to monitor how our website functions and how we can improve your online experience.
Any personal information you provide to us will remain secure and confidential. ByClaudia’s will not share your information with other companies. We follow industry standards to protect the information provided to us. We store all your information securely, both during transmission and after we receive data. This protects your data against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that we can rule out any risk of malicious misuse of your personal information by others. Please keep your own login information in a safe place and contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security.
We may disclose your personal information and / or user information if requested to do so by the police or any other regulatory or governmental agency investigating suspicious illegal activity.
Updates to this Policy